쌀가루를 첨가한 양배추 크림수프의 제조조건 최적화Optimization of Mixing Condition of Cabbage Cream Soup
- Other Titles
- Optimization of Mixing Condition of Cabbage Cream Soup
- 박소연; 표서진; 주나미
- Issue Date
- cabbage; rice flour; optimization; response surface methodology (RSM)
- 한국식생활문화학회지, v.25, no.1, pp.54 - 60
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The principal objective of this study was to determine the optimal mixing condition of two different amounts of cabbage and rice flour for the preparation of a cabbage cream soup. The experimental design was based on the central composite design methodology of response surface, which included 10 experimental points, including two replicates for the cabbage and rice flour. Physiochemical and sensory properties were measured, and these values were applied to the mathematical models. A canonical form and perturbation plot showed the influence of each ingredient on the mixed final product. Water content and pH values increased with increasing quantities of rice flour. Neither cabbage or rice flour affected the L and a values, but the b value increased with greater quantity of both ingredients. Viscosity increased with increasing added cabbage. Sensory evaluation results were significant in the predicted model for flavor (p<0.05), concentration (p<0.01) and overall quality (p<0.01). As a result, the optimum formulations by numerical and graphical methods were calculated as 111.79 g cabbage and 8.99 g rice flour.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.