문화·관광 가치사슬(Value Chain)연구에 대한 비평적 고찰Evaluation of Value Chain Models for Culture & Tourism
- Other Titles
- Evaluation of Value Chain Models for Culture & Tourism
- Issue Date
- Value chain; Value system; Tourism value chain; Culture value chain; Tourism strategy; Value chain; Value system; Tourism value chain; Culture value chain; Tourism strategy; 가치사슬; 가치시스템; 관광가치사슬; 문화가치사슬; 관광경영전략
- 관광학연구, v.32, no.6, pp.125 - 144
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Every firm has a value chain which is composed of value activities occurring in an organization. The value chain model has been one of the most popular business management models and it has been applied to many firms and industries including culture and tourism. At the beginning the value chain model was developed for manufacturing and it might not be suitable for the service sector like culture and tourism. This study aims at analysing the current value chain literature for culture and tourism and showing a direction of future research of the value chain model. These are the research findings: all culture and tourism value chains can be integrated in a value system; more research are needed in the areas of upstream supply chain, customer value chain, cultural sector and private supportive service sector. Future research should also concern m-tourism value chain, knowledge-based tourism value chain, virtual value chain and e-value system.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 문화관광외식학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.