반응표면분석법을 이용한 쥐눈이콩가루 첨가 머핀 제조 조건의 최적화Optimization of Muffin with Dried Rhynchosia MolubilisPowder Using Response Surface Methodology
- Other Titles
- Optimization of Muffin with Dried Rhynchosia MolubilisPowder Using Response Surface Methodology
- 이선미; 주나미
- Issue Date
- jinuni bean powder; muffin; response surface methodology
- 한국식품조리과학회지, v.24, no.5, pp.626 - 635
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose principal objective of this study was to develop a muffin with the addition of jinuni bean powder. The whole Our analysis was conducted by using using Design Expert 7(Stat - Easy Co. Minneapolis). The jinuni bean muffin was produced by varying the contents of jinuni bean powder(A), sugar(B), and butter(C). According to the Response Surface Methodology(RSM), it showed we delineated 16 experimental points, including two replicants. The optimization We attempted to optimize of the jinuni bean muffins was studied with regard to its analysis of rheology and sensory evaluations. As a result of the redness, hardness, and sensory evaluations, characteristics such as color, appearance, flavor, softness, and overall quality showed a varied in accordance with a quadratic model, whereas lightness, yellowness, and cohesiveness, and gumminess showed evidenced a linear model pattern. Lightness, and yellowness decreased with the increases in the of jinuni bean powder content(p<0.0001), while whereas redness increased with the increases of in the content of jinuni bean powder(p<0.001), in case of over 80g, the redness tended to increase decrease again. In addition, hardness(p<0.05), gumminess(p<0.05), and cohesiveness(p<0.01) showed differed significantly differences with the increases of in the jinuni bean powder content. The results of our sensory evaluation results showed demonstrated significant values in color, appearance, flavor, softness,and overall quality values(p<0.05). The optimal formulation, as assessed by numerical and graphical methods, were was determined to be 50.05 g of jinuni bean powder, 78.56 g of sugar, and 90.97 g of butter.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.