Ni 나노입자의 배열을 이용한 다중벽 탄소나노튜브의 제어된 성장Controlled Growth of Multi-walled Carbon NanotubesUsing Arrays of Ni Nanoparticles
- Other Titles
- Controlled Growth of Multi-walled Carbon NanotubesUsing Arrays of Ni Nanoparticles
- 지승묵; 이태진; 방재호; 홍영규; 김한철; 하동한; 김창수; 구자용
- Issue Date
- Carbon nanotube; Controlled growth; Nanoparticle; Chemical vapor deposition.; 탄소나노튜브; 제어된 성장; 나노입자; 화학기상증착
- 한국진공학회지, v.17, no.5, pp.473 - 480
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- We have investigated the optimal growth conditions of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) using the chemical vapor deposition and the Ni nanoparticle arrays. The diameter of the CNT is shown to be controlled down to below 20 nm by changing the size of Ni particle. The position and size of Ni particles are controlled continuously by using wafer-scale compatible methods such as lithography, ion-milling, and chemical etching. Using optimal growth conditions of temperature, carbon feedstock, and carrier gases, we have demonstrated that an individual CNT can be grown from each Ni nanoparticle with almost 100% probability over wide area of SiO2/Si wafer. The position, diameter, and wall thickness of the CNT are shown to be controlled by adjusting the growth conditions.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > 응용물리전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.