리파제를 이용한 면직물의 비셀룰로스 가수분해Hydrolysis of Non-cellulose of Cotton Fiber by Lipase Treatment
- Other Titles
- Hydrolysis of Non-cellulose of Cotton Fiber by Lipase Treatment
- 이소희; 송화순; 김혜림
- Issue Date
- 면; 비셀룰로스; 리파제; 효소; 활성제; Cotton; Non-cellulose; Lipase; Enzyme; Activator
- 한국의류학회지, v.32, no.7, pp.1075 - 1081
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Eco-friendly processing using enzymes has been focused in textile industry in order to reduce environmental pollutions. This paper was suggested to hydrolyze non-cellulose, such as fats and waxes in cotton fabrics by lipase treatment. Enzymatic treatment conditions were controlled according to pH, temperature, enzyme concentration, and treatment time. The physical properties of the lipase-treated cotton fabrics were evaluated by measuring weight loss, moisture regain and dyeing properties. The surface morphology of lipase-treated cotton fabrics were observed by SEM. As a result, the optimum conditions for the lipase treatment were at pH 4.2, temperature 50oC, concentration 50%, and treatment time 90 minutes. Calcium chloride and Triton X-100 were effective auxiliaries in lipase treatment.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 의류학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.