식생활 교육 추구 성향에 따른 식생활 적용이 삶의 질에 미치는 영향 - 서울·경기 식생활 교육 프로그램 참여자를 중심으로 -Effects of Dietary Life Application according to Preferred Dietary Life Education Type on Quality of Life - Focus on Participants of Dietary Life Education Programs in Seoul and Gyeonggi Province -
- Other Titles
- Effects of Dietary Life Application according to Preferred Dietary Life Education Type on Quality of Life - Focus on Participants of Dietary Life Education Programs in Seoul and Gyeonggi Province -
- 박숙현; 정희선
- Issue Date
- Dietary life application; preferred dietary life education type; quality of life
- 동아시아식생활학회지, v.27, no.3, pp.268 - 279
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to analyze the effects of dietary life application according to preferred dietary life education type on quality of life of participants in dietary life education programs and to provide basic data necessary to enhance dietary life education. The results of the analyses conducted to classify the types of preferred dietary life education and types of dietary life application and to verify the validity and reliability of the factors are as follows. In terms of the types of preferred dietary life education, health-oriented type, knowledge-oriented type, and experience-oriented type were derived. In terms of types of dietary life application, proactive application and emotional application were derived. Knowledge-oriented type and experience-oriented type were found to affect proactive application and emotional application in terms of real-life application, and proactive application and emotional application were found to affect quality of life. Therefore, in order to enhance the dietary life education for adults in general, it is necessary to improve accessibility by initiating and promoting various programs along with continuous support from central and local governments. Moreover, in order to increase the real-life application and utilization of such programs, the importance of practical and theoretical education must be recognized, and efforts should be made in training specialized instructors.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 전통예술학과 > 전통식생활문화전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.