성인용 에니어그램 간편 척도 개발 및 타당화 연구The Development and Validation of the Enneagram Easy Scale for Adults
- Other Titles
- The Development and Validation of the Enneagram Easy Scale for Adults
- 유서현; 이소희
- Issue Date
- Enneagram; Easy-Scale; Validity; 에니어그램; 간편 척도; 타당화
- 한국가족복지학, v.22, no.2, pp.305 - 327
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The objective of this research is to develop and validate the Enneagram easy scale for adults. This easy scale has been created based on the Enneagram 9 types of characteristics. The first 90 questions were extracted through reviewing literature and from the feedback of surveying the free version easy scale. From the comparative analysis process of Vision Enneagram scale for adults’ correlation and reliability, and with the 63 questions that were extracted by examining content validity through 34 Enneagram experts, 2 questions from each type were eliminated and final 45 questions were selected.
The reliability of each types from the easy scale was shown to be .58~.73(p<.001). The correlation between the center of intelligence group of Vision Enneagram Scale for Adults and easy scale was high of .78 from the heart center. The positive outlook group, 0.64 from the correlation of harmonic group and the assertive, 0.71 from the correlation of hornevian group showed relatively high positive correlation. All center of intelligence group, harmonic group, and hornevian group showed statistically significant results; therefore it was able to verify the authorized validity. This scale will be useful and helpful in searching for Enneagram types more simply.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.