토사자 첨가량을 달리한 약주의 품질 특성Quality Characteristics of Yakju (Korean Traditional Rice Wine) Supplemented with Varying Amounts of Cuscuta Seed (Cuscuta chinensis Lamark)
- Other Titles
- Quality Characteristics of Yakju (Korean Traditional Rice Wine) Supplemented with Varying Amounts of Cuscuta Seed (Cuscuta chinensis Lamark)
- 조종원; 진소연
- Issue Date
- Yakju; Cheongju; Cuscuta chinensis Lamark; quality characteristics; antioxidant activity
- 동아시아식생활학회지, v.30, no.6, pp.409 - 416
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- We investigated the quality characteristics as well as the antioxidant properties of Yakju (Korean traditional alcohol) supplemented with varying proportion (0%, 0.25%, 0.5%, 0.75%, 1%) of Cuscuta chinensis Lamark. The alcohol content of Yakju increased following fermentation, reaching a maximum concentration of 16.13∼17.07% by the end of the process.
An evaluation of the color of the end product showed that the brightness decreased as the proportion of Cuscuta chinensis Lamark increased. Fermentation marginally increased the yellowing of Yakju. The total phenol content and 2,2-diphenyl-1- picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) radical scavenging activities also increased as the proportion of Cuscuta chinensis Lamark increased.
Sensory evaluations showed a higher preference for Yakju fermented with 0.75% Cuscuta chinensis Lamark compared to the other combinations. Therefore, Yakju supplemented with 0.75% Cuscuta chinensis Lamark appears to be the most suitable combination for production.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 전통예술학과 > 전통식생활문화전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.