청소년의 물질주의 가치관이 문제행동에 미치는 영향Influential Factors of Adolescents' Materialistic Values on Their Problem Behaviors
- Other Titles
- Influential Factors of Adolescents' Materialistic Values on Their Problem Behaviors
- 이건; 계선자
- Issue Date
- materialistic values; problem behavior; healthy family factors; parents' rearing methods; 물질주의 가치관; 문제행동; 부모 양육행동
- 한국가족복지학, v.21, no.4, pp.705 - 724
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study aims to investigate adolescents' levels of materialistic values and their problem behaviors and to discover the greatest influences on these behaviors. The study was conducted in 2016 using written questionnaires that were completed by 434 adolescents residing in Seoul and Gyeonggi province, South Korea.
The data were analyzed using statistical methods such as frequency, percentiles, means, standard deviation, Cronbach's alpha and hierarchical multiple linear regression analysis, using SPSS 18.0.
The analysis results show that the average level of the materialistic values was found to be 2.96 among the respondents, and the average level of their problem behavior was found to be 2.05 out of 5, indicating a relatively rational score. Next, the greatest influential variables of the respondents' problem behaviors were in the order of healthy family factors and parents' rearing methods. And they were sex and then school grade level for the sociodemographic variables. It was concluded that family and a primary environment must accompany communication, affection, and respect-centered family healthiness, along with a multinational effort and approach to form a family-friendly environment as well as healthy family factors as a system for preventing adolescents' problem behaviors.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 가족자원경영학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.