영화 대 영화' 형(型) 방송 프로그램에 대한 미디어 서사교육적 연구 - KBS의 '배칠수의 종횡무진' 분석을 중심으로A study on media narrative education through analyzing 'Movie vs Movie'
- Other Titles
- A study on media narrative education through analyzing 'Movie vs Movie'
- Issue Date
- 국어교육; 문학교육; 미디어 서사교육; 영화 대 영화; 대결 구도; 상호텍스트성; 미디어 문식성; 서사 문화; Korean education; literary education; media narrative education; Movie vs Movie; a rivalry game format; intertextuality; media literacy; narrative culture
- 문학교육학, no.16, pp.137 - 167
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This paper aims to explore theories of media narrative education and suggest the method of educational activity centered on productive narrative culture. Nowadays media education is very important in Korean education, so the study of it is fiercely processed. But the educational content is insufficient. To work out this problem, I give attention to a narrative activity through movie, and investigate the mechanism of it.Nowadays we have the three major Korean broadcasting station. They are KBS, MBC, and SBS. All of them have the program of introducing movies on weekend. Especially, they have the ‘Movie vs Movie’. ‘Movie vs Movie’ is very interesting to television audience. This corner has the same narrative format. It has four principles as follows. First, a rivalry game format. Second, a interpretative discourse centered on intertextuality. Third, a simultaneity of telling and showing in narrative. Last, a combination of narrative and criticism.These narrative systems are due to new media technology. So Korean education should have the content of media narrative activity. I think it has three levels and methods. First, the investigation of story between two movies. Second, the comparison of structural peculiarities between two narrative texts. Last, the storytelling based on the combination of interpretation and criticism about two movies. This educational activity integrates critical and creative media literacy, and activates productive narrative culture.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 특수대학원 > 교육대학원 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.