반응표면 분석법을 이용한 질 첨가한 홈메이드 파스타 제조의 최적화Optimization of Homemade Pasta with Addition of Basil using Response Surface Methodology
- Other Titles
- Optimization of Homemade Pasta with Addition of Basil using Response Surface Methodology
- 최은영; 주나미
- Issue Date
- homemade; basil; pasta; response surface methodology; homemade; basil; pasta; response surface methodology
- 한국식생활문화학회지, v.20, no.1, pp.61 - 67
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of study was to determine the organoleptic characteristics of homemade basil-pastamade in various compounding ratio according to central composite design. The optimum mixingcondition for basil-pasta was optimized by response surface methodology. The texture, including color,flavor, elasticity and overall quality, was measured as sensory evaluation. The optimum mixing rates ofdurum wheat semolina, basil and egg were 73.97 g, 5.95 g and 36.17 g for color, 53.14 g, 4.52 gand 35.85 g for flavor, 48.75 g, 2.95 g and 36.85 g for elasticity. The organoleptic overall quality ofbasil-pasta showed the maximum score in the mixing condition of 55.52 g durum wheat semolina,4.55 g basil paste and 35.51 g egg.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.