가정복지 실현을 위한 가정생활교육 확산 기초연구-가정복지서비스 수혜 가정을 중심으로Family Life Education for The Actualization Family Welfare - Focus on Recipients of Family Welfare Service-
- Other Titles
- Family Life Education for The Actualization Family Welfare - Focus on Recipients of Family Welfare Service-
- Issue Date
- Family Life Education; Family Welfare; Recipients of Family Welfare Service; 가정생활교육; 가정복지; 가정복지서비스 수혜자
- 한국가족자원경영학회지, v.9, no.1, pp.75 - 94
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- It was quite an achievement to actualize family welfare, announcing 'Healthy Family Basic Acts(2004)‘, which enabled to pursue comprehensive welfare policy including family life as a unit. This has enhanced family function, converting into consolidated family-centered service system, creating a new paradigm. The family life education must be spreaded and activated in the way of family welfare service, as to improve the quality of life, while reducing social problems regarding to the boundary of family. So This study aims at investigating the level of aspiration out from the family life education and the fact-revealing of training program within the family life. To examine these matters, 356 married women living in Seoul were selected. The results are as follows : family life education and the training program each other showed little relevance that merely 45% attended the program. Life planning program for Elderly was mostly asked in the research of the degree of family life education program. Besides, many of them demanded for the family care program for those who have divorced, remarried or adopted the child, showing their active will to solve them which have been dealt quite privately. Family life education is dealing with the current problem solving and future life planning. In this regard, it is strongly needed to experience and learn the dynamics of family life for lifetimes. Systemic family life education must be accomplished to solve, prevent and to cope with family problems.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 가족자원경영학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.