보츠와나의 경제성장 과정 연구 -개발국가(developmental state)모델의 적용-Botswana and Developmental State
- Other Titles
- Botswana and Developmental State
- Issue Date
- Developmental State; Botswana; Mercantilism; Centrist State; African economy; Developmental State; Botswana; Mercantilism; Centrist State; African economy
- 한국아프리카 학회지, v.20, no.1, pp.207 - 238
- Journal Title
- 한국아프리카 학회지
- Start Page
- End Page
- Botswana has earned a remarkable reputation for economic growth and prudence, for a democratic political system, and for a relaxed, tolerant racial climate. This research purports to examine primary elements of the developmental state in Botswana as follows: The government's leading role in development process; The existence of an authoritarian government directing the state administration; Vast foreign aid provision in the state's infancy; The expansion of social services and infrastructure; A national development plan serving to unify the socio-economic infrastructural development as a whole; The political leadership and technocrats armed with mercantilistic policy posture; and The strategic resources such as militarily representing superpower's strategic interest or equivalent to it.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 글로벌서비스학부 > 글로벌협력전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.