영상시대의 문학교육 : 소설과 영화의 관계를 중심으로A Study on Literary Education on timeof image
- Other Titles
- A Study on Literary Education on timeof image
- Issue Date
- 문학교육; 영화; 영상문화; 소설; 교육과정; 문학적 자의식; literary education; cinema; image-culture; novel; curriculum; literary self-consciousness
- 문학교육학, v.15, pp.155 - 182
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This paper is written to investigate the relation of literary education and the movie. These days, literary education is facing a new change. Many students in this age are keeping away from literary education. Instead, they are sailing in the sea of Internet and movie. A genuine educator should observe this changed environment. Accordingly, various attempts to introduce the movie in literary education are appearing.It can be said that it is a new target of literary education this age to call students' attention to the literary importance, who are more accustomed to film culture. For this, it is needed to get thorough self-consciousness about the difference of literature and the movie. When the movie is not introduced delicately in literary education, students will be addicted in gorgeous images of the movie. This may act as disturbance in literary education. To prevent this, systematic education about literary characteristic that is comparable with the movie is essential.When exquisite analyses of meaning of literary works that can not be translated properly to movies are achieved, literary education that does with the movie may achieve its genuine role. This process will become a way that rescues literature ultimately.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 한국어문학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.