멀티 디스플레이 콘텐츠 전송 시스템을 위한 디바이스 연결 및 배치 인식 기법의 구현An Implementation of Device Connection and Layout Recognition Techniques for the Multi-Display Contents Delivery System
- Other Titles
- An Implementation of Device Connection and Layout Recognition Techniques for the Multi-Display Contents Delivery System
- 전소연; 임순범
- Issue Date
- Multi-Display Contents; Device Layout Recognition; Web-related Technology
- 멀티미디어학회논문지, v.19, no.8, pp.1479 - 1486
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- According to the advancement of display devices, the multi-screen contents display environment is growing to be accepted for the display exhibition area. The objectives of this research are to find communications technology and to design an editor interface of contents delivery system for the larger and adaptive multi-display workspaces. The proposed system can find existence of display devices and get information without any additional tools like marker, and can recognize device layout with only web-cam and image processing technology. The multi-display contents delivery system is composed of devices with three roles; display device, editor device, and fixed server. The editor device which has the role of main control uses UPnP technology to find existence and receive information of display devices.
extract appointed color in captured picture using a tracking library to recognize the physical layout of display devices. After the device information and physical layout of display devices are connected, the content delivery system allows the display contents to be sent to the corresponding display devices through WebSocket technology. Also the experimental results show the possibility of our device connection and layout recognition techniques can be utilized for the large spaced and adaptive multi-display applications.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.