A Study on Adjustable Dissimilarity Measure for Efficient Piano Learning
- Park S.-H.; Ihm S.-Y.; Park Y.-H.
- Issue Date
- Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd
- Dissimilarity measure; Kinect sensor; Piano education
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, v.461, pp.111 - 118
- Journal Title
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Start Page
- End Page
- Recently, Kinect sensors have been used in many applications. Among them, there have been numerous studies that used Kinect sensors to improve efficiency of piano education. However, one of the main disadvantages of existing methods is that they did not take into consideration a dissimilarity measure that can occur when comparing the students’ and educator’s data. In addition, manually adjusting these settings can be cumbersome as for each case, there must be a set of optimal settings that match learner’s and educator’s data. In this paper, we propose a method to automatically set the piano learning stage by automatically adjusting the dissimilarity measure. Automatically adjusting the dissimilarity measure enables a gradual piano education and ultimately enhances the educational effect of the piano. © 2018, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.