Enantioselective recognition of 1,2-aminoalcohols by the binol receptor dangled with pyrrole-2-carboxamide and its analogues
- Nandhakumar, Raju; Soo, Ahn Yun; Hong, Jooyeon; Ham, Sihyun; Kim, Kwan Mook
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- Enantioselective recognition; Aminoalcohol; Pyrrole-2-carboxamide
- TETRAHEDRON, v.65, no.3, pp.666 - 671
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Novel binol receptor with pyrrole-2-carboxamide moiety and its analogues have been designed, synthesized, and used to enantioselectively recognize 1,2-aminoalcohols via multiple hydrogen bonding. The pyrrole-based binol receptor showed the highest enantioselectivity among the four receptors as determined by the H-1 NMR. The DFT calculation strongly supports complementary hydrogen bonding between alcoholic -OH and Pyrrolyl groups. (c) 2008 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 화학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.