중국 20대 전반 여성의 브래지어 착용실태 및 선호도 연구A Research on the Brassiere Preference and Wearing Status of Chinese Women in their 20's.
- Other Titles
- A Research on the Brassiere Preference and Wearing Status of Chinese Women in their 20's.
- 차수정; 손희순
- Issue Date
- cone-shaped(원추형); semi-circular shaped(반구형); prominent-shaped(돌출형); flat-shaped(납작형); lift-shaped(하수형) breast; cone-shaped(원추형); semi-circular shaped(반구형); prominent-shaped(돌출형); flat-shaped(납작형); lift-shaped(하수형) breast
- 패션 비즈니스, v.12, no.2, pp.72 - 86
- Journal Title
- 패션 비즈니스
- Start Page
- End Page
- This research focused on determining the brassiere preference index and wearing status of chinese ladies in their 20's living in the Shanghai region of China, to help Korean lingerie companies in their development of bras to successfully advance into the Chinese lingerie market.
The main research tool of this research was various different surveys, and the results of the surveys were evaluated using the SPSS 12.0 for Window program.
The results of the survey can be summarized as:
1) consciousness and satisfaction level of the body.
The satisfaction level of the brest was proportionate to the size of the brassiere, thus, people showed higher level of satisfaction for cone-shaped, semi-circular shaped, prominent-shaped(exposing), lifted-shaped brest over flat-shaped brest.
Concerning the relationship between the shape of the brest and the age of the customers, people under 22 years of age preferred flat-shaped, and those between 23~24 years of age preferring exposing and lifted brest, thus as females mature and get older, the size of their brest increases, thus having preference on more circular and lifted-shaped brest and bras.
2) Status of bra wearing in China
When we look at the size of the bra in relation to the shape of the brest, those classified as having 'flat-shaped' brest showed a high proportion of A-cups, ranging from 75A, 70A and 80A, where as those of 'cone-shaped' brest represented high ration of B-cups, ranging from 75B, 75A and 80B. Majority of those classified as having 'semi-circular shaped' and 'prominent-shaped(exposing)' brest showed a high ration in the size 80 range. And vast majority of those classified into the 'lifted-shaped' brest group, were reported of having C-cup size bras.
3) Status of Bra Purchasing
As people mature, the main reason behind choosing a bra was the actual design of the bra, where they emphasized the importance of aesthetic values. People classified as having 'flat-shaped' and 'cone-shaped' brest emphasized the importance of design and beauty, while those having 'semi-circular shaped,' 'prominent-shaped(exposing),' and 'lifted- shaped' brest groups emphasized the importance of hygiene and the material(fabric) of the bra. This shows that when people have relatively smaller brest, they emphasize the importance of external appearance whereas when the size of the brest increases, they pay more attention to the function of the bra rather than the external appearance.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 의류학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.