건축 디자인의 기하학적 형태의 변화에 관한 연구A Study on the Modification of Geometrical Form in Architectural Design
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Modification of Geometrical Form in Architectural Design
- Issue Date
- Geomerical; Form; Design; Sensation; Expression; 기하학적; 형태; 디자인; 감각; 표현
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집, v.30, no.5, pp.3 - 13
- Journal Title
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study aims to theoretically analyze the aspects of geometrical form expression following classical and modern architecture and modern architecture, and to understand the principles and modification of architectural form.
Furthermore, the difference and continuity of classical, modern, and modern architecture are presented as diagrams through the background and principle that induces geometrical change. The purpose of this study is to understand the history of architecture in terms of geometrical change and to interpret what it means. This study examines the sense of classical architecture, modern architecture, and geometrical form of modern architecture, that is, the principle of geometric composition. The senses and expressions appearing in the principles of geometrical form construction are presented, and the system of expression is analysed. The process of convergence and change of such architectural geometric design development into contemporary morphological expression is presented in a systematic diagram. Chapter 2 defines the sense of form in detail and presents the categories that reveal the sense of form. In the geometrical aspect, the developed process and principles of classical architecture are presented. Chapter 3 analyzes the geometrical configuration principle of modern architecture and the detailed system. Chapter 4 comprehensively summarizes the sense and expression of geometrical forms in modern atypical architecture, and the conclusion is summarized in Chapter 5.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 미술대학 > 환경디자인과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.