VR·AR을 활용한 온라인 건축설계교육에 관한 연구A Study on the Online Architectural Design Education Using VR and AR
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Online Architectural Design Education Using VR and AR
- Issue Date
- Virtual reality; Augmented reality; Online education; Architectural design; Non-face-to-face; 가상현실; 증강현실; 온라인 교육; 건축설계; 비대면
- 한국문화공간건축학회논문집, no.73, pp.301 - 308
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The pandemic situation of COVID19 is changing the paradigm of education of universities. It has evolved into various forms such as real-time non-face-to-face lectures through Zoom and recorded lectures using video clips. Traditionally, the design curriculum in the field of architecture is centered on practice rather than theory, and students are repetedly criticized during the development of one’ design. In addition, team work for the design requires brainstorming of members. Along with these characteristics, a new tool and educational environment are needed to proceed with efficient classes through non-face-to-face education methods.
Various technologies that have been evolving with the recent Fourth Industrial Revolution show the potential to solve these problems. Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) allow smartphone penetration, 5 Generation Mobile Network and Cloud Computing environments to virtually simulate the space in the design, and mix virtualization in the real space to review the design on a reduced scale and real scale.
In this paper, we want to make it possible to review the design proposal online by utilizing various devices in the mobile environment and software for development based on VR and AR. It is intended to establish VR and AR system environment for architectural design education and apply it to the design process, and to examine the usefulness of VR and AR systems at each design stage.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 미술대학 > 환경디자인과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.