Dependence of the Exchange Bias and Coercivity of [Pd/Ferromagnet]N/FeMn Multilayers on the Stack NumberN
- Joo H.; Kim M.; Kim S.; Kim S.; Lee J.; Baek J.; You C.; Lee K.; Rhee J.; Lee S.; Hwang D.
- Issue Date
- INTERMAG 2006 - IEEE International Magnetics Conference, pp.958
- Journal Title
- INTERMAG 2006 - IEEE International Magnetics Conference
- Start Page
- The dependencies of the stack number N on perpendicular exchange-biasing (Hex) and coercivity Hc ) in [Pd/Co] N and [Pd/Co (or CoFe)] N /FeMn multilayers were investigated. With the help of the careful designs of layer structures, a series of samples whose surface anisotropies have the linear function N was prepared with constant bulk anisotropies. From the experimental data obtained, it was found that Hex does not depend on the surface anisotropy, while Hc shows a strong dependence. Therefore, it is possible to tailor wide ranges of Hc (300–600 Oe) without varying Hex ( sim!hbox200 Oe) through the single control parameter stack number N .
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > 응용물리전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.