Avatar behavior representation and control technique: A hierarchical scripts approach
- Kim, JK; Sohn, WS; Lim, SB; Choy, YC
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER-VERLAG BERLIN
- COMPUTATIONAL AND INFORMATION SCIENCE, PROCEEDINGS, v.3314, pp.873 - 878
- Journal Title
- COMPUTATIONAL AND INFORMATION SCIENCE, PROCEEDINGS
- Start Page
- End Page
- Avatar techniques have rapidly progressed in recent years, and will be widely adopted to various applications. The paper proposes hierarchical approach for representation and control techniques for avatar behavior for simpler avatar control in various domains. We proposed three-layered architecture: task-level behavior, high-level motion, and primitive motion. Thus, the user controls avatar at task-level layer and does not have to concern about low-level animation data. Our goal is to support flexible and extensible representation and control of avatar behavior by hierarchical approach separating application domains and implementation tools.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.