A layered scripting language technique for avatar behavior representation and control
- Kim, JK; Sohn, WS; Cho, BJ; Lim, SB; Choy, YC
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER-VERLAG BERLIN
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND SIMULATION, v.3397, pp.565 - 573
- Journal Title
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND SIMULATION
- Start Page
- End Page
- The paper proposes a layered scripting language technique for representation and control of avatar behavior for simpler avatar control in various domain environments. We suggest three layered architecture which is consisted of task-level behavior, high-level motion, and primitive motion script language. These layers brides gap between application domain and implementation environments, so that end user can control the avatar through easy and simple task-level scripting language without concerning low-level animation and the script can be applied various implementations regardless of application domain types. Our goal is to support flexible and extensible representation and control of avatar behavior by layered approach separating application domains and implementation tools.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.