Multiple Constrained Optimal Experimental Design
- Myung-WookKahng; YoungIlKim
- Issue Date
- Phi_AP; Phi_AP
- Communications for Statistical Applications and Methods, v.9, no.3, pp.619 - 627
- Journal Title
- Communications for Statistical Applications and Methods
- Start Page
- End Page
- It is unpractical for the optimal design theory based on the given model and assumption to be applied to the real-world experimentation. Particularly, when the experimenter feels it necessary to consider multiple objectives in experimentation, its modified version of optimality criteria is indeed desired. The constrained optimal design is one of many methods developed in this context. But when the number of constraints exceeds two, there always exists a problem in specifying the lower limit for the efficiencies of the constraints because the "infeasible solution" issue arises very quickly. In this paper, we developed a sequential approach to tackle this problem assuming that all the constraints can be ranked in terms of importance. This approach has been applied to the polynomial regression model.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 통계학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.