도시 전업주부의 재정 스트레스 및 대처행동에 관한 연구A Study on Urban Unemployed Housewives' Financial Stress and Coping Strategies
- Other Titles
- A Study on Urban Unemployed Housewives' Financial Stress and Coping Strategies
- 계선자; 유을용
- Issue Date
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.20, no.5, pp.13 - 26
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to reduce the unemployed housewives' stress and to seek proper strategies to cope with the stress by understanding stress of urban unemployed housewives' caused by financial management.
The survey for this study was conducted in the capital city of Korea, Seoul and other major cities. The subjects included housewives in these areas who currently cohabited with their spouses and had at least one child or more. The preliminary and main survey questionnaires were distributed between November 12, 2001 and February 27, 2002.
The results of the study were to establish an appropriate policy in order to improve the economic welfare and to develop strategies or related programs in order to overcome financial crisis in the family economy.
The major findings were as follows:
(1) The stress level of urban unemployed housewives caused by the financial management showed an average of 2.64 out of 5.0 and the level of utilizing strategies to cope with the stress indicated an average of 2.79 out of 5.0.
(2) There were significant relationship between the stress caused by the financial management and the strategies of overcoming the stress indicated positive correlation(r=.378).
(3) Relative contributor among independent variables to cope with stress was analysed and at the second phase in the process of the analysis, the subjective variables appeared to be significant variables to contribute to cope with the stress.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 가족자원경영학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.