청소년복지지표 개발을 위한 기초 연구The fundamental study for adolescents wellbeing indicator- system development
- Other Titles
- The fundamental study for adolescents wellbeing indicator- system development
- 이소희; 김민정; 김혜영
- Issue Date
- 청소년복지연구, v.1, no.2, pp.27 - 46
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to develop an indicator-system for the Qualitative Improvement of adolescent-wellbeing and to present objective criteria to evaluate the level of adolescent-wellbeing.
For this purpose, and indicator system-with literature review- has been developed. Indicator items are filtered through the application of the 'Delphi Process' to graduate students, professors-and other relevant experts.
As a result, This study has constructed 36 Subcategories and 207 indicator items in 8 categories : Population - Family - Neighborhood, Economic Security, Parents situation, Health, Education, Culture, Information - Telecommunication, Social Welfare.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.