System Design and Service Scenario for the Second Screen Service
- 박주현; 임순범
- Issue Date
- Hybrid Broadcast Network; Personalization; Second Screen Service; Web-based TV Technology
- Journal of Multimedia and Information System, v.3, no.4, pp.111 - 118
- Journal Title
- Journal of Multimedia and Information System
- Start Page
- End Page
- Today, the proliferation of various mobile devices, such as smart phones and tablet PC, brought changes in the existing TV viewing behavior. People use smart devices as secondary device while watching TV. Researches on a wide range of services linked with second-screen devices around the smart TV in the home network have been actively conducted. While there exist several Web-related technologies for connections between devices, specialized techniques for a second screen service are quite insufficient. There are still some problems related to the display of contents from multiple devices and the efficient transfer of these contents. Considering the characteristics of broadcasting systems In this study, we focus on a second screen service that permits a dynamic transfer of contents by connecting a television (TV) with mobile devices. Here, we propose a second screen service model to enable the personalization of TV contents by combining the existing broadcasting and Web-related techniques.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.