문서 편집 접근성 향상을 위한 음성 명령기반 모바일 어플리케이션 개발Voice Activity Detection Algorithm using Wavelet Band Entropy Ensemble Analysis in Car Noisy Environments
- Other Titles
- Voice Activity Detection Algorithm using Wavelet Band Entropy Ensemble Analysis in Car Noisy Environments
- 박주현; 박세아; 이무늬; 임순범
- Issue Date
- Voice Recognition; Voice Command System; Voice Writing Application; Accessibility; Dual Voice Mode; Physical Disabled User; Mobile Accessibility
- 한국멀티미디어학회논문지, v.21, no.11, pp.1342 - 1352
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Voice Command systems are important means of ensuring accessibility to digital devices for use in situations where both hands are not free or for people with disabilities. Interests in services using speech recognition technology have been increasing. In this study, we developed a mobile writing application using voice recognition and voice command technology which helps people create and edit documents easily. This application is characterized by the minimization of the touch on the screen and the writing of memo by voice. We have systematically designed a mode to distinguish voice writing and voice command so that the writing and execution system can be used simultaneously in one voice interface. It provides a shortcut function that can control the cursor by voice, which makes document editing as convenient as possible. This allows people to conveniently access writing applications by voice under both physical and environmental constraints.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.