무용지도자의 지도행동유형이 지도자 신뢰와 무용능력성취에 미치는 영향The influences of teaching behavior styles on trust in instructor and dance achievements perceived by students majoring in dance
- Other Titles
- The influences of teaching behavior styles on trust in instructor and dance achievements perceived by students majoring in dance
- 정솔빈; 최수정; 이상일
- Issue Date
- teaching behavior styles; trust in instructor; achievements perceived
- 한국체육과학회지, v.27, no.5, pp.615 - 627
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this paper is to research how much the dance instructor's teaching behavior style affects the trust on instructor and dance performance achievements perceived by students majoring dance in middle or high school. To achieve the purpose, I surveyed 270 students of art high schools and private dance academy located in Seoul and Kyeong-gi province. The collected data with questionary survey were analyzed with SPSS Statistics(Window Ver. 23.0) and the data process methods include frequency analysis, factor analysis, confidence analysis, one Way ANOVA, correlation analysis.
Through these research methods, it may suggest as follow.
First, according to the analysis of the influences on trust in instructor that teaching behavior styles may cause, it suggest that the styles have positive effects on unselfishness, openness and integrity .
Second, based on the analysis of effects that teaching behavior styles may cause to dance ability achievements, it appears to have significant effects on both of appreciation ability achievements and performance achievements.
Third, in terms of the effects on dance ability achievements that trust in instructor cause, integrity has meaningful differences in dance performance achievements but it doesn't in appreciation ability achievements.
To sum up the above research data, the results suggest that the teaching behavior styles of instructor have significant effects on trust in instructor and dance performance achievements overall. And these results reveal that teaching behavior styles should be based preferentially on reliability between instructor and students.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 체육교육과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.