비윤리적 리더 행동이 구성원의 지식공유 행동에 미치는 영향Unethical Leader Behavior and Employee Knowledge Sharing: A Moderated-Mediation Analysis
- Other Titles
- Unethical Leader Behavior and Employee Knowledge Sharing: A Moderated-Mediation Analysis
- 윤수현; 이지혜; 마성혁; 윤석화
- Issue Date
- 비윤리적 리더 행동; 구성원의 지식공유 행동; 자원보존이론; 내재적 동기; 전반적 조직 공정성; Unethical leader behavior; employee knowledge sharing; conservation-of-resources theory; intrinsic motivation; overall justice
- 리더십연구, v.10, no.1, pp.89 - 108
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Drawing on conservation-of-resources theory, the present research enhances our understanding by demonstrating the negative influences of unethical leader behavior on employee knowledge sharing. Specifically, we propose a moderated mediation model wherein unethical leader behavior reduces subordinates’ knowledge sharing via diminished intrinsic motivation, with overall justice acting as the boundary condition. Multisource data collected from 157 supervisor-subordinate dyads supported our hypothesized model. Our findings indicate that employees exposed to unethical leader behavior reduce knowledge sharing due to reduced intrinsic motivation.
Furthermore, the adverse impact of unethical leader behavior is mitigated when overall justice is high. Theoretical and practical implications are discussed.
Key words: Unethical leader behavior, employee knowledge sharing, conservation-of-resources theory, intrinsic motivation, overall justice
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- ETC > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.