여대생의 행복지수와 자살충동지수에 영향을 미치는 신체활동과 체력요인Factors of Physical Activity and Physical Strength That Affect Indexes of Happiness and SSI of Female University Students
- Other Titles
- Factors of Physical Activity and Physical Strength That Affect Indexes of Happiness and SSI of Female University Students
- Issue Date
- physical activity; KYPAQ; fitness; happiness; suicidal impulses; SSI; sedentary
- 한국체육과학회지, v.24, no.1, pp.1371 - 1382
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This research looked into the impact of physical activity on the levels of happiness and suicidal impulses of female Korean university students, and factors of physical activity and physical fitness that affect their happiness and Scale for suicide Ideation(SSI), thereby coming to the following conclusion. It was found that it is good to have heavy exercise once a week, mid-exercise three times a week or muscle exercise at least three times a week, and walk one to two hours a day and more than 30 minutes during weekends to enhance one’s happiness. Also, it was discovered that having less sedentary lifestyle helps enhance happiness and decrease SSI. In addition, having physical education twice a week was proven to improve one’s happiness, emphasizing the importance of PE class in university. One’s level of physical activity is related with their habits. Therefore, it was concluded that we can enhance female university student’s level of happiness by changing their mind sets positively about physical activity to have them make it a habit to exercise often, and by encouraging them to participate actively in physical education. Hence, diverse daily exercise and exercise programs that are fun and interesting are needed. On top of this, more detailed research should be conducted later on to find out whether diverse exercises and physical activities directly influence female university students’ happiness and suicidal impulses.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 체육교육과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.