무용전공 대학생의 긍정심리자본이 자기관리와 무용수행만족에 미치는 영향The Influence of Positive Psychological Capital on Self Management and Dance Performance Satisfaction of University Students Majoring Dance
- Other Titles
- The Influence of Positive Psychological Capital on Self Management and Dance Performance Satisfaction of University Students Majoring Dance
- 이수연; 한혜원; 박인자
- Issue Date
- positive psychological capital; self management; dance performance satisfaction; students majoring dance
- 한국체육과학회지, v.26, no.4, pp.817 - 829
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to analyze the influence of positive psychological capital on self management and dance performance satisfaction of University students majoring dance. Using a purposive sampling method, subject of this study were 253 University students majoring dance from Seoul. Data were collected through the self-administrated questionaires which were used by preceding study. The frequence analysis, factor analysis, correlation analysis, multiple regression analysis were used to solve the problems in this study. The conclusions were drawn as follows. First, the positive psychological capital influenced on self management significantly. Second, the positive psychological capital influenced on performance satisfaction significantly. Third, the self management influenced on performance satisfaction significantly. Therefore, various ways to increase the positive psychological capital have to be developed practically. They will contribute to dance performance and dancers’ satisfaction.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 무용과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.