1880년대 독일제국내 식민지 획득에 대한 담론: 아프리카 식민지를 중심으로The arguments of the German colonial discussion in 1880 years
- Other Titles
- The arguments of the German colonial discussion in 1880 years
- Issue Date
- German colonialism; German empire; Economic growth; Kolonialbewegung; kolonialrausch; German colonialism; German empire; Economic growth; Kolonialbewegung; kolonialrausch
- 한국아프리카 학회지, v.19, no.1, pp.47 - 62
- Journal Title
- 한국아프리카 학회지
- Start Page
- End Page
- The German colonial agitation in 1880 years resulted from a bundle of motives, whereby social-economic and national-ideological arguments stood next to each other.
To the social-economic motivations belonged just as vague threat conceptions, caused by disturbance of economic growth relating to market conditions and the structural agrarian crisis and by the rapid population growth and the social structural changes altogether. The colonial movement corresponded the prestige need of more broadly population-circles and facilitated their national and social identification problems.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 역사문화학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.