경기지역 학교급식지원센터 도입 여부에 따른 구매관리 효율성 연구Efficiency of Purchase Management as Determined by the Adoption of School Meal Service Support Center in Gyeonggi Area
- Other Titles
- Efficiency of Purchase Management as Determined by the Adoption of School Meal Service Support Center in Gyeonggi Area
- 이지혜; 김보람; 주나미
- Issue Date
- school meal service support center; school dietitian; meal service operation; convenience of purchase; safety of food materials supply
- 대한영양사협회 학술지, v.26, no.3, pp.196 - 207
- Journal Title
- 대한영양사협회 학술지
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was undertaken to provide basic data for revitalizing the school meal support centers and improving school meals, by analyzing the purchase conditions and satisfaction of food according to an adoption of a school meal service support center. Comparing the purchasing efficiency, convenience to purchase, and higher overall satisfaction was achieved when a school meal service support center was adopted by the local government, as compared to non-adopted school meal service support centers. Therefore, it is considered that the adaption of a school meal service support center is urgently required by non-adoption local governments.
Moreover, the stability of food material supplies was also higher in the adopted rather than the non-adoptedcenters. Satisfaction with the quality of food ingredients was also found to be significantly higher in the adopted centers. These results indicate that if the local government adopts and introduces the school meal support center, inconsistencies observed in the return and exchange processes experienced by the non-adopted centers can be resolved, and food quality satisfaction can be improved. We, therefore, propose the necessity to implement a system for determining reasonable pricing by establishing systematic cooperation among schools, manufacturing entities (suppliers), and the School Meal Service Support Center.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.