스포츠센터의 공정성지각이, 감정반응, 회복만족 및 재이용의도에 미치는 영향A Study on the Effects of fairness perception in Sports Center on Emotional Response, Recovery Satisfaction, and Reuse Intention
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Effects of fairness perception in Sports Center on Emotional Response, Recovery Satisfaction, and Reuse Intention
- 황인선; 이상일
- Issue Date
- sports center; fairness perception; emotional response; recovery satisfaction; reuse intention
- 한국체육과학회지, v.30, no.5, pp.621 - 637
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship between fairness perception, emotional response, recovery satisfaction, and reuse intention for sports center users. The survey period was conducted online from February 25 to June 30, 2021. The final 188 data were used for analysis. For the collected data, frequency analysis, exploratory factor analysis, reliability analysis, correlation analysis, multiple regression analysis, and simple regression analysis were used using SPSS 24.0 statistical program.
Following results were obtained.
First, it was found that fairness perception factors had a partially significant effect on positive and negative responses. Second, fairness perception factors were found to have a significant effect on recovery satisfaction. Third, it was found that the fairness perception factor had a partially significant effect on the intention to reuse. Fourth, all factors of emotional response were found to have a significant effect on recovery satisfaction. Fifth, all factors of emotional response were found to have a significant effect on the intention to reuse. Sixth, the recovery satisfaction factor was found to have a significant effect on the intention to reuse.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 체육교육과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.