An Innovative Career Management Platform Empowered by AI, Big data, and Blockchain Technologies: Focusing on Female Engineers
- Jang J.; Kyun S.
- Issue Date
- Success Culture Press
- artificial intelligence; big data; blockchain; Career management platform; female engineers; gender gap
- Journal of Logistics, Informatics and Service Science, v.9, no.1, pp.274 - 290
- Journal Title
- Journal of Logistics, Informatics and Service Science
- Start Page
- End Page
- With the advent of the fourth industrial revolution, professional resource management in the engineering sector has been gaining importance. And countries around the world are paying special attention to realizing and using the potential of female engineering talent that has been on the rise. Nevertheless, there is still a leaky pipeline of female engineering talent. As such, this study aims to provide a new platform that incorporates the latest technologies to promote female engineering talent. First, it introduces the existing career management platforms developed for female engineering students, along with their limitations to become a lifelong career management platform. In addition, the study proposes a customized career management platform for female engineering talents in line with their life cycles, empowered by artificial intelligence, big data and blockchain technologies which are characteristic of the fourth industrial revolution. With the help of a career management platform reinforced by such latest technologies, career interruption and a loss of female engineering talent will be prevented, and through sustainable career management of talent, the overall national competitiveness will be enhanced.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 대학 > 기초교양대학 > 기초교양학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.