야간 근로자의 식품선택유형에 따른건강정보 인지수준이 힐링 욕구에 미치는 영향Effect of Health Information Awareness on Desire for Healing According to Food Preferences of Night Shift Workers
- Other Titles
- Effect of Health Information Awareness on Desire for Healing According to Food Preferences of Night Shift Workers
- 강여울; 정희선
- Issue Date
- Work night shifts; food selection type; health information cognitive level; healing needs
- 한국식생활문화학회지, v.35, no.2, pp.156 - 166
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study, 594 questionnaires administered to men and women residing in the capital metropolitan area who worknight shifts were analyzed in order to study the effect of health information cognition on healing needs in accordance withthe type of food selection criteria of the night worker. The results of confirmatory factor analysis in deriving food selectiontype identified four categories, a safety seeking type, a food exploratory type, a habitual seeking type, and a rational type,and the cognition types on health information were classified into physical cognition and psychological cognition. The needfor healing, which was the investigated factor, was found to have a high correlation between questionnaire items with highreliable consistency. The results of this study were as follows. First, the food selection types of safety seeking type and habitualfood seeking type had significant positive effects on the cognitive level of physical health information, and food exploratorytype and habitual seeking type had significant positive effects on the cognitive level of psychological health information. Inaddition, it was shown that food exploratory type and rational type had significant positive effects on healing needs. As aresult of this study, it was found that the cognition level of physical and psychological information was different accordingto food selection type, and the higher the cognitive level, the higher the healing needs. In particular, the result that the levelof psychological health information significantly affected healing needs signifies that there is a demand to develop programsand menus that satisfy various needs related to healing and recovery from fatigue. In addition, further interest and study onthe health and healing of night workers are required.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 전통예술학과 > 전통식생활문화전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.