식품접객업소에 대한 사회관계망서비스(SNS) 상의 소비자 평가와 위생상태의 연관성 분석Correlation of Consumer Evaluation on Restaurants in Social Network System (SNS) with Food Hygiene
- Other Titles
- Correlation of Consumer Evaluation on Restaurants in Social Network System (SNS) with Food Hygiene
- 김경미; 김세정; 이수민; 이지연; 이희영; 최유경; 윤요한
- Issue Date
- Social network service; food hygiene; coliform; Escherichia coli
- 동아시아식생활학회지, v.27, no.4, pp.473 - 476
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Social network service (SNS) plays an important role in food service industry consumers SNS restaurants, and other consumers review the reputations. It was assumed that bad reputation could have poor food hygiene. Therefore, this study evaluated the relation between reputations SNS and food hygiene. Restaurants were searched using web portals and 12 restaurants (six for good and six for bad reputation) were selected. Microbiological analysis (total aerobic bacteria, coliform, and Escherichia coli) for main and side dish was performed. Detection frequencies for total aerobic bacteria were not different between good and bad restaurants. However, bad restaurants had higher detection frequencies (70.8%) with mean of 3.2 log CFU/g for coliform than good restaurants (62.5%; mean of 2.3 log CFU/g). In addition, bad restaurants had higher detection frequencies (25%) of E. coli with mean of 0.8 log CFU/g than good restaurants (8.3%; mean of 0.5 log CFU/g). This result indicates that consumer reputations SNS are related to food hygiene, and the reputation data can be used for food hygiene inspection by food safety agencies.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.