중학생의 ADHD 증상과 사이버불링 가해행동의 관계에서 냉담-무정서 특질의 조절효과The Moderating Effects of Callous-Unemotional Traits in the Relationship Between Adolescents’ ADHD Symptoms and Cyberbullying Perpetration
- Other Titles
- The Moderating Effects of Callous-Unemotional Traits in the Relationship Between Adolescents’ ADHD Symptoms and Cyberbullying Perpetration
- 심나영; 이소연
- Issue Date
- ADHD symptoms; attention deficit; hyperactivity; cyberbullying perpetration; callousunemotional traits; ADHD 증상; 주의력 결핍; 과잉행동・충동성; 사이버불링 가해행동; 냉담-무정서 특질
- 아동학회지, v.40, no.1, pp.1 - 11
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Objectives: This study aimed to examine the moderating effects of callous-unemotional traits in the relationship between adolescents’ADHD subtypes and cyberbullying perpetration.
Methods: The participants included 457 students (184 boys; 273 girls) in the 1st~3rd grade in middle school living in Gyeonggi-do. They completed questionnaires on ADHD Diagnostic Scale, Inventory of Callous-Unemotional Traits Scale, Cyberbullying Perpetration Scale. The study applied correlation analyses, and hierarchical regression analyses using SPSS 23.0. In addition, graphical analyses and simple slope analyses were conducted.
Results: The results indicated that adolescents’ hyperactivity/impulsivity level positively increased cyberbullying perpetration level. In addition, callous-unemotional traits showed a significant moderating effect in the relationship between adolescents’inattention and cyberbullying perpetration.
Conclusions: Adolescents with high inattention and high callous-unemotional traits exhibited more severe aggressive behavior in the cyberspace. The results indicated that callous-unemotional traits are a risk factor in the relationship between inattention and cyberbullying perpetration.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.