1. The Journal of Nutrition and Health (J Nutr Health; JNH) is the official journal of the Korean Nutrition Society, established in 1967, and was published in 1968 as the The Korean Journal of Nutrition to contribute to the scientific development of nutrition and the health and nutrition of mankind. Retitled as Journal of Nutrition and Health in June 2013, and it is published only in e-Journal from February, 2019 issue. The journal is published 6 times per year on February 28, April 30, June 30, August 31, October 31, and December 31.
2. The J Nutr Health publishes original research articles, reviews, research data, and research notes related to the following research categories:
1) Nutritional biochemistry (animal experiments, in vitro experiments)
2) Human & clinical nutrition (human nutrition related to nutrient metabolism, clinical nutrition related to diseases, nutrition throughout the life cycle)
3) Public health nutrition (community nutrition, nutrition education, dietary culture, dietary behavior, nutritional epidemiology)
4) Institutional food service (food service and management)